19 septembre 2018
In 2018, the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (CCI France Japon) reached a milestone by turning 100 years old! We are celebrating a century of relations between Japan and France through a series of events and seminars designed to highlight and reinforce the partnership between our two countries.
During this conference, French and Japanese automotive experts will discuss challenges and perspectives of the automotive industries in both countries as well as the future of urban mobility.
Join us to get first-hand insights on this significant sector and take this opportunity to participate to discussions and network with the speakers and attendees during the cocktail.
Welcome & Opening Remarks
Outlook of the Automotive Industries in France and Japan: Key Facts and Figures
Urban Mobility & Environment in Japan
PANEL 1: Automotive Industry in Japan: Challenges and Perspectives
PANEL 2: Urban Mobility: How to Prepare for the Future
Q&A and Concluding Remarks
‣16:30 – Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Armel CAHIERRE, President, French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- Laurent PIC, French Ambassador to Japan, French Embassy
‣16:40 – Outlook of the Automotive Industries in France and Japan: Key Facts and Figures
- Jean-Baptiste COUMAU and Thomas MOREL, Partners, McKinsey & Company
‣17:10 – Urban Mobility and Environment in Japan
- Michihiro KISHIMOTO, Managing Executive Officer, Development Bank of Japan (Former Deputy Director General, Industry Science and Technology Policy and Environment Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI))
‣17:25 – PANEL 1: Automotive Industry in Japan: Challenges and Perspectives
MODERATOR: Bernard DELMAS, Chairman, Nihon Michelin Tire
• Philippe KLEIN, Chief Planning Officer, Nissan Motor Company Ltd.
• Hiroshi NAKAJIMA, Executive Officer, Head of Automotive Business Unit, DeNA
• Ali ORDOOBADI, President Valeo Japan
• Naoki TANI, Senior Vice President, Managing Director of IoT Business Department, NTT DOCOMO, INC.
‣18:10 – PANEL 2: Urban Mobility: How to Prepare for the Future
MODERATOR: Jean-Baptiste COUMAU, Partner, McKinsey & Company
• Jean-Marc DESVAUX, Head of Business Initiatives APAC, EasyMile
• Guillaume GERONDEAU, Vice President, Transportation and Mobility Asia, Strategic Business Development Japan, Dassault Systèmes
• Tamihito TAKASHIMA, President of Winroader, DNA Logistics
‣18:45 – Q&A and Concluding Remarks
- Ali ORDOOBADI, President, Valeo Japan
‣19:00 – 20:30: Networking Cocktail
Date Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time 16:30-20:30 (doors open at 16:00)
Language English and Japanese (interpretation provided)
For members of the CCI France Japon and Paris Club: JPY 9,000
For non-members: JPY 18,000
Deadline for registration/cancellation Friday, September 14, 17:00
Register for this event
To register for this event, please click on the button "S'inscrire" at the bottom of this page, complete the form and click on the button "Confirmer et valider mon inscription". Please register each attendee separately.
Please register first then pay before the registration deadline by clicking on the PayPal button below. You do not need to have a PayPal account. If the payer's name is different from the name of the guest(s), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About your registration: email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (English/French) or email@example.com (French/Japanese)
Any cancellation after the deadline or no-show will be charged.
Event organized with the kind cooperation of
Event supported by
© 2018 CCI FRANCE JAPON