22 mai 2017
A new industrial revolution: industry 4.0, innovations and new technologies
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan, the Fukuoka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Fukuoka Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bordeaux City and Fukuoka City will jointly host an economic forum on new technologies and innovation to activate business exchanges between the city of Fukuoka, the region of Kyushu and France.
Fukuoka, known as a regional hub for businesses, has become an attractive potential partner for French businesses among other Japanese and Asian markets. On this occasion, French companies and startups as well as local Japanese companies will present their innovative business models and new technologies. A networking reception will follow the forum to further exchanges and consolidate new business relations.
Date Monday, May 22, 2017
Time 13:00-17:00 (doors open at 12:30)
Venue Kyosokan Conference Room A
Address Denki Bldg. 3F, 2-1-82 Watanabe-dori, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
Language English and Japanese (interpretation provided)
Admission fee free
Seats limited to 150 (first-come first-served)
Organizer French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (CCI France Japon)
Co-organizer Fukuoka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Fukuoka Convention & Visitors Bureau
Partners City of Bordeaux, French Embassy in Japan, Kyushu-Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, Fukuoka Prefecture, City of Fukuoka, Fukuoka Directive Council, Kyushu Economic Federation, Kyushu Economic Research Center, JETRO Fukuoka, Kyushu University, Kyushu TLO Company, The Kyushu New Business Conference, Fukuoka Foreign Trade Association, SME Support Japan, FIBA (Fukuoka International Business Association), Institut Français du Japon-Kyushu, Kyushu France Partners Club
Sponsors Dassault Systèmes KK, Lectra Japan Ltd., WeAre Aerospace
‣13:00 – 15:45: Seminar (simultaneous interpretation in English and Japanese)
Opening remarks by:
- CCI France Japon, Mr. Bernard Delmas, Chairman
- Fukuoka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Fukuoka Convention & Visitors Bureau & Kyushu France Partners Club, Mr. Seiji Isoyama, Chairman
- French Embassy, Mr. Thierry Dana, Ambassador of France to Japan
- City of Bordeaux, Mr. Didier Cazabonne, Vice Mayor
- City of Fukuoka, Mr. Soichiro Takashima (TBC), Mayor
- Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mr. Patrick Seguin, Chairman
Presentation by the Embassy of France, Mr. Pierre Mourlevat, Minister counsellor for economic affairs
"Industries of the future"
Presentation by the City of Fukuoka, Mr. Takayuki Ishii, Director, New Industry Promotion Section, Economy, Tourism & Culture Bureau
"The city of Fukuoka's activity for the promotion of IoT"
Presentations by French companies:
- Dassault Systèmes KK, Mr. Seiji Kajiya, Managing Director
“Digital innovation - IF WE Dassault Systèmes is leading”
- Lectra Japan Ltd., Mr. Jean-Maurice Ferauge, Managing Director
"Lectra, paving the future of the industry with PLM and Cutting Room 4.0"
- WeAre Aerospace, Mr. Adrien Pichon, Japan Representative Manager
"How will additive manufacturing shape the products of tomorrow?"
- MontBlanc Pictures (Fukuoka Creative Content Association), Ms. Yuka Matsushita, Producer
“Cooperative production of movie contents with French companies”
- Fukuoka D.C., Mr. Yuta Hirayama, Senior Manager
”How to implement new technology to society in the City of Fukuoka as a special national zone for startups”
Presentations by innovative startups from Fukuoka:
- 1Place KK (online collaborative storage solution provider)
- ikkai (crowdsourcing service for students)
Presentation by Technopole Bordeaux Technowest, Mr. Jacques Mangon, Chairman
Presentations by innovative startups from Bordeaux, France:
- Metaboli, Mr. Pierre Forest, CEO
- Aéronefs Services, Mr. Nicolas Cortez, Drone Division Manager
- Skeyetech, Mr. Grégoire Linard, Co-founder
- Reflet du Monde, Mr. Lilian Marolleau, Co-founder
- NeTHIS - New TeraHertz Imaging Systems, Mr. Jean-Pascal Caumes, PDG
- Mugen, Mr. Tristan Mehamli, PDG
Conclusion by Mr. Thierry Dana, Ambassador of France to Japan
‣15:45 – 17:00: networking reception at conference room C
To register for this event, please click here to download the form and send it back to us before Wednesday, May 10th, 2017.
- By fax: 03-3288-9558
- By e-mail: email@example.com