10 mai 2017
Marketing and Retail Committee
For this new installment of the Marketing and Retail Committee, we are glad to welcome Zane Inglis, Managing Director of Sales Institute Japan KK, who will speak about how to maximize the return from new product launches and trade show investments.
In theory, new product launches and trade shows should provide companies with significant opportunities to increase brand awareness, create new revenue streams and ideally increase sales and profitability. However, in many cases we struggle to achieve the anticipated outcomes we are looking for and are often left wondering if the return from these activities justifies the significant investment.
This presentation will provide attendees with a number of practical and implementable ideas on how to improve the outcomes of their new product launches and trade shows.
Key Topics Include:
- Optimizing the relationship between sales and marketing
- Proven planning methodologies
- Effective KPI development and tracking
- Event specific selling skills and training
About the speaker
Zane Inglis is the Managing Director of Sales Institute Japan KK. Originally from New Zealand, he has been doing business in Japan since 1995, with over 25 years experience in Sales and Marketing roles, including 10 years delivering Sales and Marketing focused training and consulting projects for multinational organizations in Japan including a number of large French MNEs.
Date Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Time From 12:30 to 14:00 (doors open at 12:15)
Place French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Address Iida Bldg 1F, 5-5 Rokubancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Admission fee (including lunchbox)
Members 2700 yen/person by credit card (in advance), 3000 yen/person in cash at the door
Non-members 4000 yen/person by credit card (in advance) or in cash at the door
Deadline for registration/cancellation Monday, May 8, 2017, 17:00
Any cancellation after the deadline or no-show will be charged.
Register for this event
To register for this event, please follow the 2 steps below:
1) Fill the form at the bottom of the page and hit "Envoyer mon inscription". You will be automatically registered. Please note you will not receive a confirmation email. To register several guests, please fill and send the form as many times as necessary.
2) If you wish to get a 10% discount (members only), please pay by credit card before May 10, 2017, 10:00. You do not need to have a PayPal account.
If the payer's name is different from the name of the guest(s), please send us an email to email@example.com
Credit card payment:
La date limite de l'événement est passée