After a very successful and exciting event last year, the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan is proud to launch the seventh edition of the French Business Awards (FBA) open to all French Chamber members regardless of nationality. The French Tech Tokyo award is also open to non-members!
Be one of the 2018 FBA winners & boost your company’s visibility
The awards will be remitted in front of +200 guests and journalists during our New Year’s Party at Grand Hyatt Tokyo on January 31, 2018.
Organized every year by the French Chamber, the French Business Awards honor excellence and promote success and innovation across all industries. The awards also acknowledge the important social contributions made by organizations through their commitment to community, ethical behavior and environmental sustainability.
You can apply for the following categories (deadline for application: January 10, 2018):
1) The “Company of the Year” award: for companies which have shown excellence and outstanding achievements in all aspects of their organization in 2016 and 2017. Click here to apply.
2) The “Product/Service of the Year” award: for companies which developed or have been developing a particularly innovative/successful product or service in Japan in 2016 and/or 2017. Click here to apply.
3) The “Best CSR” award: for companies which have demonstrated commitment in a process to integrate social, environmental, ethical human rights and consumer concerns into their business operations and core strategy. Click here to apply.
4) The “French Tech Tokyo” award: for any startup focusing on new technologies recently founded, which displays the highest potential of growth, outstanding originality in their project as well as forward-thinking and innovative ideas. Click here to apply.
If you are unable to access the forms (Google Forms), please feel free to use the templates below to submit your application:
- Company of the Year 2018
- Product/Service of the Year 2018
- Best CSR 2018
- French Tech Tokyo 2018
The rules of the contest are available here.
What can I win?
The winners of each category will be given, in addition to the award:
1) A free full-color advertising page in the Chamber's magazine France Japon Eco or a 2-month free advertising banner on ccifj.or.jp
2) Exposure through event-related articles and press releases
3) A chance to be selected for the competition organized by the International federation of French Chambers of commerce overseas (CCI France International). The CCI France International awards will be presented on June 25, 2018 in Paris.
Last year's winners - You just might be the next one!
1) “Company of the Year” award: VILMORIN-MKS
2) “Jury’s Special Award”: MOBAGEL
3) “Best SME/Entrepreneur” award: ENERGY POOL JAPAN
4) “Product/Service of the Year” award: SAFT JAPAN
5) “French Tech Tokyo” award: MAGENCY
6) “Best CSR” award: NIHON L’ORÉAL
7) “Best Innovation” award: AKEBONO BRAKE INDUSTRY
8) “Best French-Japanese Cooperation” award: VINCI AIRPORTS JAPAN
For further information, please contact:
The 2018 French Business Awards are organized with the kind support of EY, Allied Pickfords and Arc Japan.
© 2018 CCI FRANCE JAPON