After a very successful and exciting event last year, the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan is proud to launch the fifth edition of the French Business Awards (FBA) open to all French Chamber members regardless of nationality.
Be one of the 2017 FBA winners & increase your visibility!
The 2017 awards will be remitted in front of 200 guests and journalists during our Shinnenkai (New Year Party) at Grand Hyatt Tokyo on January 31, 2017.
Organized every year by the French Chamber, the French Business Awards honor excellence and promote success and innovation across all industries. The awards also acknowledge the important social contributions made by organizations through their commitment to community, ethical behavior and environmental sustainability.
You can choose to compete in the following categories. Click on the links below to download the application forms (.doc):
And the Jury’s Special Award, drawn from all entrants, will award a remarkable project that defies all expectations.
Last year's winners - You just might be the next one!
• "Company of the Year": Horiba., Ltd
• "Product-Service of the Year": Japan Experience - Vivre le Japon
• "SME-Entrepreneur": Alldonet Co., Ltd
• "Corporate Social Responsability": Axa Life Insurance Co., Ltd
• "Jury's Special Prize": Linkers Co., Ltd
• "French Tech Tokyo": Locarise K.K.
Just fill in the application forms and send it back to c.queval＠ccifj.or.jp before Tuesday, January 10, 2017.
What if I win?
The winners of each category will be given, in addition to the award:
- A free full-color advertising page in CCIFJ’s magazine France Japon Eco or a 2-month free advertising banner on ccifj.or.jp
- Exposure through event-related articles and press releases
Deadline for application: January 10, 2017
For further information, please contact: