Date : April 20th 2012
Venue : Mita Kaigisho (2-1-8 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
1. General overview of the Japanese Government Procurement Procedures
2. a. Expected procurement for fiscal year 2012:
- Procurement of telecommunications and medical technology products and services not less than 100 thousands SDRs.
- Procurement of computer products and services above 800 thousands SDRs
- Procurement of other products and services controlled by the Agreement on Government Procurement not less than 800 thousand SDRs
b. Additional information related to procurement of goods and services in which many suppliers are considered to be interested (including the information on the expected procurement for fiscal year 2012 and beyond, if possible)
3. Application for registration
This seminar is open to domestic and foreign suppliers and the members of foreign missions / representative offices interested in the Japanese Government Procurements.
Those who wish to attend are kindly requested to apply for registration to the following contact point with full name, affiliation, telephone and fax numbers no later than April 13th (Friday).
Government Procurement Seminar Secretariat: Ms Akaboshi, Ms Tomizawa
Tel : 03-5562-3677 Fax: 03-5562-3666
e-Mail : seifuchotatsu(at)ilcc.com
The seminar will be conducted in Japanese with simultaneous translation into english.